The Stickman's Adventure The Stickman's Adventure

Fun, but glitchy

At first, I thought this was just going to be another stick man game, but...this turned out to be pretty okay. Nice controlling, and visuals (well, the best you can get for a stick game).

However, it seemed very...unfinished. For instance, when you die, there is no death sequence. You just start back straight at the beginning of the stage, which makes it seem like a glitch. Second, the controlling scheme isn't the greatest. I would have much preferred using the traditional arrow keys, and space bar for jumping.

Also, I'm not sure if this was purposely added into the game, but at one point I fell off a cliff, but didn't re-spawn. I'm not sure if this a glitch or something, but there was no game over screen, and the msuic continued to play.

ShinsukeIto responds:

Oh... well... don't know anything but that glitch...

Maybe a control cheme chooser thing?
I've been thinking of putting a 'lives' system on it aswell...

maybe on Stickman's aventure 2?

ball a'track ball a'track

Killer

Awesome game! Really addicting >>

Doodle: Stickman Quest! Doodle: Stickman Quest!

I like it!

Simplistic, cool...it's swell! :D My only beef might be to heighten to difficulty a bit, but otherwise, it's great!

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

This..is...awesome XD

2 years ago, in a campsite in Antarctica, a/an stupid camper named Joe had the adventure of his life. It all began in one gay morning when Joe was hunting doggys. He heard a retarded roar louder than any doggy he had ever heard. He went to check out what had made than sound, but he found nothing. Later that night, he heard the same retarded roar, but this time he knew it was close by. He wondered off in the night and saw a/an silly creature with macaroni fur. Joe knew this had to be the silly Bigfoot. Joe had to be careful, so he hid behind a nearby spatula. He started to think of tostitos, and his stomach started growling. Immediately, the beast turned around and pooped at Joe. Holy fuck bigfoot, yelled Joe, as the macaroni beast reached him. Joe was never seen again, but legend says that you can still hear the screams of Joe around that campsite in Antarctica.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

AWESOME

Just like the real game! This owns!

Mr Ray - Missing Colours Mr Ray - Missing Colours

Hmmm

The animation was good, maybe a little too slow. It seemed like one of those point-and-click adventure games I had when I was four...only gayer :$